89% of our income goes directly to programs.
[ Who funds CHC? ]
Become a Sponsor for our
Supporter Appreciation Brunch in April!
- Have a "Dress-Down" day at work
- Host a Baby Shower
- Sponsor a Diaper Drive
- Coordinate a Walk for Babies
- Hold a Children’s Book Drive
- Sponsor a Mother’s Day Activity
- Donate office supplies - copy paper, folders, post-it notes, tape, fasteners, notepads, batteries, etc.
CHC's Wish List - DONATE Now
- Baby lotion and bath needs
- Bibs, wash cloths, hooded towels
- Crib sheets
- Developmental toys
- Gift cards to Wal-Mart, Target, Wawa or grocery stores
- Infant clothes
- New blankets
- Toothpaste, toothbrushes, soap, lotion, shampoo, conditioner
Share CHC's story - like us on Facebook
Find out about all our upcoming news events and help spread awareness about CHC’s mission to your friends. www.facebook.com/child homecommunity
SHOP on Amazon
Follow this link, select CHC as your preferred charity and shop anywhere on Amazon - a percentage will benefit CHC! smile.amazon.com
- $42 allows five young parents to learn how to properly dispense medicine to their sick child.
- $50 teaches young parents how to access daycare so they can graduate from high school and better care for their family.
- $208 teaches 10 new parents that it is good that their 2 month old usually has a tightly closed hand when he is awake. Knowledge of developmental milestones helps to reduce the chance of child neglect and abuse.
- $50 educates 5 moms-to-be how important an egg can be – eggs contain choline, a nutrient important for a baby's brain health and the development of the hippocampus – the memory center of the brain.
- $50 teaches young parents how to access daycare so they can graduate from high school.
- $150 educates 10 young, pregnant mothers that a peanut butter and jelly sandwich is a good choice for lunch and for their baby's development.Good prenatal nutrition leads to a greater number of healthy birth weights.Healthy birth weights lead to children who are ready to learn.
- A monthly gift of $25 provides a young father a complete career assessment portfolio -he now has a career goal of becoming a DEA agent and an education path to get there.
- A monthly gift of $25 provides a new mother a complete resume and cover letter that gets her hired for the bank opening.
- A monthly gift of $25 teaches a student interviewing skills so she can highlight her customer service skills.
- A monthly gift of $25 completes a young mother's college financial aid forms and she receives notice that the check will be mailed to her college.