89% of our income goes directly to programs.
[ Who funds CHC? ]
Select CHC and a percentage will benefit us!
- Have a "Dress-Down" day at work
- Host a Baby Shower
- Sponsor a Diaper Drive
- Coordinate a Walk for Babies
- Hold a Children’s Book Drive
- Sponsor a Mother’s Day Activity
- Donate office supplies - copy paper, folders, post-it notes, tape, fasteners, notepads, batteries, etc.
CHC's Wish List - DONATE Now
It's also a plus due to the fact that they give you things to prepare you for your newborn baby. That's very helpful for people who really don't have money to get these things.
THANK YOU CHILDBIRTH CLASSES STAFF!!!"
- Baby lotion and bath needs
- Bibs, wash cloths, hooded towels
- Crib sheets
- Developmental toys
- Gift cards to Wal-Mart, Target, Wawa or grocery stores
- Infant clothes
- New blankets
- Toothpaste, toothbrushes, soap, lotion, shampoo, conditioner
Share CHC's story - like us on Facebook
Find out about all our upcoming news events and help spread awareness about CHC’s mission to your friends. www.facebook.com/child homecommunity
SHOP on Amazon
Follow this link, select CHC as your preferred charity and shop anywhere on Amazon - a percentage will benefit CHC! smile.amazon.com
- $42 allows five young parents to learn how to properly dispense medicine to their sick child.
- $50 teaches young parents how to access daycare so they can graduate from high school and better care for their family.
- $208 teaches 10 new parents that it is good that their 2 month old usually has a tightly closed hand when he is awake. Knowledge of developmental milestones helps to reduce the chance of child neglect and abuse.
- $50 educates 5 moms-to-be how important an egg can be – eggs contain choline, a nutrient important for a baby's brain health and the development of the hippocampus – the memory center of the brain.
- $50 teaches young parents how to access daycare so they can graduate from high school.
- $150 educates 10 young, pregnant mothers that a peanut butter and jelly sandwich is a good choice for lunch and for their baby's development.Good prenatal nutrition leads to a greater number of healthy birth weights.Healthy birth weights lead to children who are ready to learn.
- A monthly gift of $25 provides a young father a complete career assessment portfolio -he now has a career goal of becoming a DEA agent and an education path to get there.
- A monthly gift of $25 provides a new mother a complete resume and cover letter that gets her hired for the bank opening.
- A monthly gift of $25 teaches a student interviewing skills so she can highlight her customer service skills.
- A monthly gift of $25 completes a young mother's college financial aid forms and she receives notice that the check will be mailed to her college.